Highland Opening

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
scarab527

Re: Highland Opening

Post by scarab527 »

paintballer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 12:45 pm
Hanovergrad2019 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 12:09 am

1. I am not Parkhurst.

2. Maybe I’m not just a Hanover grad? Ever think I attended both schools? And played for both? Eat crow.

3. That Parkhurst guy y’all talk about hasn’t been in this thread for all I know..

4. To the man that said Noah is top of the region… if he is then why is it the last 5 camps Noah went to with Jordan sanders (merrillville starter) why did Noah lose out the camp to him each time?

And if you wanna say why didn’t he start.. then ask yourself this question. As a coach. You have a kid (pope) transfer over the year prior and get ruled ineligible.. the kid could have gone back to his old school and been the starting QB that year (westside) but he choose to give up his entire junior year and stay so the merrillville staff made a promise if he stayed as a leader and showed up he could start his senior year..

On top of that back up QB/real starter for merrillville had a

Concussion (week 2-3)
Broken arm (week 4-9)
Retuned for Valpo regional game but didn’t play because he hadn’t played all year outside week 1…

The merrillville crowd knows who the better QB was and it will be proven this year week 3! 😂
At this point if you don't produce the Portage transfer names I can't continue to feed your whining about Merrillville. You sound exactly like Parkhurst in writing style/tone.
It is Parkhurst. He's got a couple accounts on here. Kid isn't even smart enough to change up the way he talks between accounts, lol.