Andrean/Lowell

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Regionnut2

Andrean/Lowell

Post by Regionnut2 »

Who wins?

Nutsy

Re: Andrean/Lowell

Post by Nutsy »

Lowell
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

Mike Roe

Post by Mike Roe »

NINERS !!!!! :D

Jrobjr

Post by Jrobjr »

Should be a good game, but I expect Andrean to pull it out. I think they are just a little bit better. I'm going Andrean by 7.

warrior

Post by warrior »

This might be one of the more perplexing Lowell teams I've observed in my many years as part of Red Devil nation. Prior to the season, I felt this team had the talent for a deep postseason run assuming they could get past Hobart. But based on what I've seen the first 8 weeks of the season, something is missing. Fire? Passion? Grit? Call it what you will, but they've only got a few weeks to get it together before the Brickies roll into town Week 12. I'm hoping the boys find some RDP and prove me wrong.

Brickman2020

Post by Brickman2020 »

Andrean and this game will not be close. Lowell can't really throw the balls so expect a loaded box and Andrean domination for another conference title

Jrobjr

Post by Jrobjr »

I expected it to be competitive, didn't think Lowell was going to pull out off, but congrats to them. I'm going to have to find someone with Hudl to fend me the game. Would love to take a look

warrior

Post by warrior »

Great win for the Devils!

Not trying to take a shot, but wow, Andrean played awful. Weather was obviously a huge factor but it seemed like they didn’t want to be out there: bad snaps, fumbles, penalties. Their record would indicate this was just one of those games, but you have to wonder what will happen in November and more poor weather is a possibility?

In the meantime, if both teams take care of business, Lowell gets the Brickies at home. The Inferno in November with a big crowd is not a fun place for visiting teams.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

warrior wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:00 pm
Great win for the Devils!

Not trying to take a shot, but wow, Andrean played awful. Weather was obviously a huge factor but it seemed like they didn’t want to be out there: bad snaps, fumbles, penalties. Their record would indicate this was just one of those games, but you have to wonder what will happen in November and more poor weather is a possibility?

In the meantime, if both teams take care of business, Lowell gets the Brickies at home. The Inferno in November with a big crowd is not a fun place for visiting teams.
Lowell won the Regional against Hobart in'94... a huge crowd.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

warrior

Post by warrior »

Nutsy wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:26 pm
Lowell won the Regional against Hobart in'94... a huge crowd.

Nut
Yep. First big win of the Kennedy era (we won't talk about the semi-state result against DeKalb).