Lowell vs Hobart

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Stolte66

Lowell vs Hobart

Post by Stolte66 »

Who wins the rematch?

Nutsy

Re: Lowell vs Hobart

Post by Nutsy »

Lowell has the home advantage... grind and pound... hope it's not a repeat of the 1994 Regional matchup.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

hokiebob

Post by hokiebob »

I believe Hobart has the best offense with Gibson and few other weapons. There defense is a little suspect up the middle and sometimes on the corners. I have observed the linebackers flatfooted sometimes and not being in a position to read first and react. if the rain holds off I give the game to Hobart by a TD, if it does not Lowell will come out on top. Enough said... someone else take the baton.

VikingNation

Post by VikingNation »

Lowell beating Andrean has given them some really good confidence but if that game was in good weather I would have taken Andrean by 14 or more. My fear for them is that Hobart passing attack on the perimeter will be too much for RDP and mix that in with Gibson being able to run on a 5 man box, that could be a real problem.

I am going to go with Hobart on this one by 10.

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

Has the potential to be a classic. I always feel like the losing team in the first match up has the advantage in these rematches, especially with Lowell being at home. Going to be a tough one for Hobart. I think they are the better team, but that is not always enough. Heart says Hobart wins by 14. Head says Lowell by 1.

Jrobjr

Post by Jrobjr »

Should be a good game, I think being at home helps Lowell, but they come up just short. Hobart by 7.

warrior

Post by warrior »

Below is the link to Mark Smith's write up from the first game earlier this season. IMO Mark is a Region sports legend and I will miss our conversations at Red Devil games...

https://usa-365.com/Lowell-27_Hobart-39 ... -2021).htm

Boss88

Post by Boss88 »

#StillLivesInUnionMills

Dann Ellenwood

Post by Dann Ellenwood »

Boss88 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:40 am
#StillLivesInUnionMills
?

warrior

Post by warrior »

Dann Ellenwood wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:20 pm
Boss88 wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:40 am
#StillLivesInUnionMills
?
Based on residency a certain Hobart player should be attending South Central, not his former or current school
*allegedly