DAC 2022

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Brickman2020

Re: DAC 2022

Post by Brickman2020 »

Andrean did lose their starting Quarterback and a few other key injuries in the first 2 weeks of the season. I did not watch the game but heard they won a very sloppy game on Saturday where the other teams quarterback got hurt on a kick off return. (Why your starting QB plays on Kick off Return is just crazy to me)

The real conference championship this year will be when Andrean has to play at Hobart. Going to be a great, hard fought game but I see the Brickies winning this one with all the injuries to the 59ers.

I do think Andrean should make it back to Lucas Oil because this team has a lot of talent and once they get back to full strength do not see many 2A teams being able to compete with them.

Stop It

Post by Stop It »

paintballer wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:03 pm
I think it's early to declare anyone champion of anything in the DAC this year. The ville has skill but CP has beef. Chesterton is no slouch this year either. And if anyone thinks MC and Valpo will keep using the were young excuse and not get better they must not know Coach Mason or Marshall. It's going to be a fun and interesting conference this year and I think some people are sleeping on teams and crowning others just based on one weeks performances.
SO............

CP 2022 DAC champs

And anyone who thinks Andrean is toast is just plain jealous and naive. Once they get to 2a sectional it will be a laugher and do not tell me LaVille,
STOP IT

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

In reply.... "My bad... looks like I was stuck on week two. (reference to CP)" my comment about Andrean being toast.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

cridge

Post by cridge »

Stop It wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:41 am
paintballer wrote:
I think it's early to declare anyone champion of anything in the DAC this year. The ville has skill but CP has beef. Chesterton is no slouch this year either. And if anyone thinks MC and Valpo will keep using the were young excuse and not get better they must not know Coach Mason or Marshall. It's going to be a fun and interesting conference this year and I think some people are sleeping on teams and crowning others just based on one weeks performances.
SO............

CP 2022 DAC champs

And anyone who thinks Andrean is toast is just plain jealous and naive. Once they get to 2a sectional it will be a laugher and do not tell me LaVille,
STOP IT
Got it. against the comp Andrean is toast. In 2a they some dogs

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

cridge wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:17 pm
Stop It wrote:
paintballer wrote:
SO............

CP 2022 DAC champs

STOP IT
Lol they're playing schools 5x as big or more and hanging with them, even winning. When they play teams their actual size they dog them. If Andrean had a couple hundred more kids no team in the area would even touch them. You can be jealous but don't be ignorant.

cridge

Post by cridge »

scarab527 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:12 pm
cridge wrote:
Stop It wrote:

SO............

CP 2022 DAC champs

STOP IT
Lol they're playing schools 5x as big or more and hanging with them, even winning. When they play teams their actual size they dog them. If Andrean had a couple hundred more kids no team in the area would even touch them. You can be jealous but don't be ignorant.
And believe me , I’m ctfu at this

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

cridge wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:49 am
scarab527 wrote:
cridge wrote:

And believe me , I’m ctfu at this
And believe me, I’m laughing at you.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

scarab527 wrote:
cridge wrote:
Stop It wrote:

SO............

CP 2022 DAC champs

STOP IT
As for me, not jealous and not ignorant Bucko.

Nut
Wheeler, IN . 46393

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

Nutsy wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:03 pm
scarab527 wrote:
cridge wrote:

As for me, not jealous and not ignorant Bucko.

Nut
Where was I talking to you, “Bucko”? Interjecting yourself into this for no reason makes me think you might be both of those things…

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

Wow, I guess you are now the board police? LOL I guess I was the first one to make the TOAST comment, so indirectly you were addressing me.

Nut
Wheeler, IN . 46393