Teacher in hot water @ CP... how is this different from what happened in Hobart?

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
HobartBricklayer

Teacher in hot water @ CP... how is this different from what happened in Hobart?

Post by HobartBricklayer »

I know the reaction I'll get from you knuckleheads so I created a new account just to be able to use my other one in peace :D

I just read the article in the Times r/e the Crown Point Theater teacher/coach having a relationship with a 17 year old (and according to the comments, several more over the years), and it got me thinking... how did Hobart dance their way around having their old O line coach's mug plastered all over God's green earth? I know a couple Hobart teachers and a councilor in the school district and I can't comprehend how that administration was able to keep a report of one of their employees grooming athletes to come home and bang his wife while he watched and sometimes filmed... The official line is that the age of consent is 16 in Indiana and the parents of the 20+ kids involved declined to press charges, but every time I see something on a smaller scale than that it just seems like justice was not delivered and the school district did not protect their athletes. Thoughts?