Hobart

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
BrickieJanet

Hobart

Post by BrickieJanet »

Good morning

Those of you in the know, how does Hobart look this year? How many did they lose? A deep play off run team?

Brickman2020

Re: Hobart

Post by Brickman2020 »

The Brickies will be very strong this year. They bring back the 2 most important plays in the quarterback and running back so I expect them to compete with Andrean for a conference title (59ers have to come to the brickyard this year)

I expect them to make another run in the play offs. Not much competition besides Lowell in the north

BalloutBrickie02

Post by BalloutBrickie02 »

We should make it to Regionals and then a Semi State matchup is going to be tough.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

Brickman2020 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:47 am
The Brickies will be very strong this year. They bring back the 2 most important plays in the quarterback and running back so I expect them to compete with Andrean for a conference title (59ers have to come to the brickyard this year)

I expect them to make another run in the play offs. Not much competition besides Lowell in the north

Throughout history Lowell has been a stumbling block for Hobart... Hopefully Coach Kilmer can be outcoached.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

Brickman2020

Post by Brickman2020 »

Man did they look great in their scrimmage against Morton. Trey will a big TD run on the very first play!

I am saying it here first the Brickies will win the conference and only regular season lost will be to Merrillville.

Then a run to at least the regionals finals but would not be surprised if Hobart makes it all the way down state this year.