Hammond Morton

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Ballout595922

Hammond Morton

Post by Ballout595922 »

My sources are saying that Mac is out at Morton. That his exit interview with the AD didn't go well along with them being placed on probation didn't help his situation.

Maybe Robinson replaces him?

scarab527

Re: Hammond Morton

Post by scarab527 »

I thought he was the AD's boy? And I don't know how the AD didn't know about the recruiting over there seeing as he used to be the FB coach... probably more so a situation of being mad they got caught more than anything (combined with the embarrassment of being caught recruiting and still going 1-9). With the schedule they set themselves up with I don't know how they expected the results to be better...they played a bunch of teams that were completely out of their league talent-wise. I think they have a completely delusional view of the strength of their program over there... I wouldn't touch that job with a twenty-foot pole.

Ballout595922

Post by Ballout595922 »

I don't know if the there boys? Mac is 5-16 in his tenure there and now they can't beat Central it's not looking good! I do agree with you I wouldn't want that job!!

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

5-16 with 3 of those wins coming in his first year. But yeah I thought they were but maybe I was wrong. Either way they've been a disaster these past two seasons. Losing to Hammond Central twice this season was a huge embarrassment for them. Really they've never been the same since they ran off Richards.

Region Don

Post by Region Don »

That entire culture at Morton is poison and it begins with the adults. Mac is just a puppet. Those coaches sell they're doing right by kids, but put their own self-interests first. What went down this summer was negligent, ignorant and sloppy. They all get what is coming to them...especially that joker of a DC they have that was suspended for some games. Those kids deserve better. Fire them all and let God sort 'em out!

Ballout595922

Post by Ballout595922 »

100% with the DON

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

This is also the program that prevented the GLAC from folding because they are a "conference powerhouse" (what a joke). I've also been told about some really poor behavior from their coaching staff, but I'll keep that to myself.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

Inquiring minds want to know!

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393