Andrean Transfers

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
RegionRat82

Re: Andrean Transfers

Post by RegionRat82 »

cridge wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:55 pm
He left andrean because of coaching. and he's at Crown point for coaching
What makes you say that? I teach and coach in Porter County, and from what I've seen 90% of the time transfers happen because the old man is a joke and thinks he knows more than anyone else in the sport. No one from Hobart is upset about Noah transferring despite him being a stud and its because his dad makes watching a game at the Brickyard a nightmare. Betcha Clacks is the same way :roll:

cridge

Post by cridge »

RegionRat82 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:44 am
cridge wrote:
What makes you say that? I teach and coach in Porter County, and from what I've seen 90% of the time transfers happen because the old man is a joke and thinks he knows more than anyone else in the sport. No one from Hobart is upset about Noah transferring despite him being a stud and its because his dad makes watching a game at the Brickyard a nightmare. Betcha Clacks is the same way :roll:
you said 90 percent. I know you seen andrean play and some of their games. now look at things through your region googles

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

RegionRat82 wrote:
cridge wrote:
Some parents have to live vicariously through their children and these parents make every one else's experience a poor one. Unfortunate when it is a baller, most times little Timmy is the third string punter.

RegionRat82

Post by RegionRat82 »

cridge wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:27 pm
RegionRat82 wrote:
cridge wrote:
you said 90 percent. I know you seen andrean play and some of their games. now look at things through your region googles
Not sure what region goggle are. I've watched Andrean play on Thanksgiving weekend for 2 years in a row and watched CP flame out in sectionals both years, so whats your point?

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

I don't think there will a flame out this year with CP... I could be wrong,,,, but I don't think so.

cridge

Post by cridge »

RegionRat82 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:50 am
cridge wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:27 pm
RegionRat82 wrote:

Not sure what region goggle are. I've watched Andrean play on Thanksgiving weekend for 2 years in a row and watched CP flame out in sectionals both years, so whats your point?
i watched them both thanksgivings on regionsports and in person. i see why clacks and a few others got out.

VikingNation

Post by VikingNation »

I saw they just had a kid get offered by Central Michigan on twitter and some other kids ranked on other sites so clearly still talent on Andrean roster.

We will give Crown Point all they can handle this year!

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

I see that Kool Aid pitcher is full... drink up!

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

Brickman2020

Post by Brickman2020 »

It’s funny we go through this every year.

Andrean recruits the best kids in the area to come play at their school and they play in 2A. So they will lost to Merriville, Valpo, Bishop Chatard and Hobart. Finish 5-4 and everyone will say how much they suck then they will go to at least the semi state game. Have a few kids go D1 and the process starts all over again.

Andrean is an elite program because they can recruit so that makes them better than any one player and it helps they play in a small school division.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

Tournament team.... play the current format or join another conference.... then you win those four games and increase your win- loss percentage. There have been times they have given the four Region teams mentioned a run for their money. The early games are just a tune up for the post-season.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393