Patrick clacks rumor

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
scarab527

Re: Patrick clacks rumor

Post by scarab527 »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:19 pm
cridge wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:06 pm
CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:35 pm
Dude his own family is saying Andrean is the one stopping it. They have sent people personal messages. If you wanna see I can show it? I know the family well. I coached the kid growing up in pop Warner! The kid is blocked by Andrean and is headed to Illinois. Which is better off for him anyway
he should have left when stephens left
I can agree. But hey he wanted to defend the ring. But going to crown point was a mistake. Anyone who transfers ti crown point is making a mistake. People look at the coaching staff and think it’s great. The coaching staff has sucess but it’s older and it’s not innovative. This team has no speed no athleticism. We wont beat many teams at all unless we are perfect every snap
Lmao this is getting pathetic Parkhurst.

CPbulldogs2024

Post by CPbulldogs2024 »

scarab527 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:24 pm
CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
cridge wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:06 pm

he should have left when stephens left
I can agree. But hey he wanted to defend the ring. But going to crown point was a mistake. Anyone who transfers ti crown point is making a mistake. People look at the coaching staff and think it’s great. The coaching staff has sucess but it’s older and it’s not innovative. This team has no speed no athleticism. We wont beat many teams at all unless we are perfect every snap
One I’m not parkst and two why is this pathetic I’m a bulldog fan have been since 1987 but I’m not a fan of this coaching staff. They are breaking many rules just to win. I’m about playing the game with the talent you grown in town. And many people know that we are a white community. It’s hard to win with a white football team. Facts are facts. I love my community will always be a bulldog at heart. But the teams that have the best shot at any type of title are the teams with a mixed race population. As coach buzz said in an interview “I need some chocolate sprinkles in my offense” -NWI times(if I’m not mistaken) after there loss last season.

Clacks would have been better suited going to Hobart/Valpo/merrillville they give him the best shot on the state stage. We are growing a team but you saw how we got blasted by laffyette jefferson last year. We may of rolled the DAC. But I’m willing to bet Valpo/merrillville would have beat the broncos. I’m one of the fans that isn’t afraid to admit that Valpo and merrillville gave us all we could handle and we only won on account our O-line was 3X bigger than both there Dlines. They shut every aspect of the game down. It was like 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Against both.

If merrillville doesn’t fumble the ball in 3rd qtr. merrillville wins that game. We couldn’t stop them. They were scoring at will most of the game. Justin Marshall was a beast. And Valpo their run game killed us too. Our defense isn’t capable of handling a fast offesne. And it showed at times last year. Both of them can play uptemp on defense. And they would have beat jefferson in my opinion. I look forward to a rematch with all 3 of them this year. We have something to prove. But our season last year will go down as probably the most disappointing season a DAC team has had in some time. High expectations and favored by 27 in a game to be blown out by 20+. I am excited for this season but clacks is better off with a team that can utilize his entire skill set. We only needed him because our WRs are tall and slow. Good hands but no speed

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:00 pm
scarab527 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:24 pm
CPbulldogs2024 wrote:

One I’m not parkst and two why is this pathetic I’m a bulldog fan have been since 1987 but I’m not a fan of this coaching staff. They are breaking many rules just to win. I’m about playing the game with the talent you grown in town. And many people know that we are a white community. It’s hard to win with a white football team. Facts are facts. I love my community will always be a bulldog at heart. But the teams that have the best shot at any type of title are the teams with a mixed race population. As coach buzz said in an interview “I need some chocolate sprinkles in my offense” -NWI times(if I’m not mistaken) after there loss last season.

Clacks would have been better suited going to Hobart/Valpo/merrillville they give him the best shot on the state stage. We are growing a team but you saw how we got blasted by laffyette jefferson last year. We may of rolled the DAC. But I’m willing to bet Valpo/merrillville would have beat the broncos. I’m one of the fans that isn’t afraid to admit that Valpo and merrillville gave us all we could handle and we only won on account our O-line was 3X bigger than both there Dlines. They shut every aspect of the game down. It was like 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Against both.

If merrillville doesn’t fumble the ball in 3rd qtr. merrillville wins that game. We couldn’t stop them. They were scoring at will most of the game. Justin Marshall was a beast. And Valpo their run game killed us too. Our defense isn’t capable of handling a fast offesne. And it showed at times last year. Both of them can play uptemp on defense. And they would have beat jefferson in my opinion. I look forward to a rematch with all 3 of them this year. We have something to prove. But our season last year will go down as probably the most disappointing season a DAC team has had in some time. High expectations and favored by 27 in a game to be blown out by 20+. I am excited for this season but clacks is better off with a team that can utilize his entire skill set. We only needed him because our WRs are tall and slow. Good hands but no speed
Yeah this is really pathetic

Fadely23

Post by Fadely23 »

Definitely seems like a Merrillville guy typed this out, not a CP guy.

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

Someone pass the popcorn! Just sad that OUM could not be here to enjoy this conversation

CPbulldogs2024

Post by CPbulldogs2024 »

Fadely23 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:51 pm
Why because I’m not a fan of buzea? I wasn’t a fan when he was in the region. Not every bulldog fan has to like a coach. I haven’t liked our last 3 coaches. I’d rather have Phil mason. Or Russ radtke. Heck I’ll take bill marshall. I just don’t like him as a coach. We need to win with our talent here. And he is recruiting from other schools and states. We have talent in our city. And he doesn’t think our talent is good enough and has to go outside the lines

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

scarab527 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:38 am
DACfanatic wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:14 am
scarab527 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:03 pm
If it’s only the last two options then that’s not Andrean blocking it, it’s the IHSAA. And the IHSAA has blocked plenty of people for obviously athletic-based transfers, the Indy Star wrote a whole giant piece on it a couple years ago. The truth is Andrean doesn’t have a history of blocking transfers out, 3 guys went to Hobart my junior year, Stephens last year, etc. Anyone with a half a brain knows way more transfers have been blocked going into Andrean than going out. The train rolls along at 5959 Broadway with or without you.

Don’t mean to burst the bubble but last year they held on the stephens transfer papers till week before season because they wanted him to not be eligible week 1. According to his father.

And as for clacks. His family and personal friends have all said that Andrean didn’t sign off on it due to something the kid posted on socials that’s now deleted. 🤷🏼‍♂️. From what I understand Andrean said they will only sign off for 2 schools because they wanna play him. So the kid went to ihsaa and the ihsaa blocked it also.

But yet they signed off on the 2 kids that went to merrillville this year… I think Andrean is being petty. Which btw… how come no one has mentioned merrillvilles transfers this off season. Some how Parker and the merrillville fans have kept it quiet over there. They got like 6 this summer. Just seen them in a scrimmage. They look good. Should be fun in the DAC. I’m a fan of all the schools in the DAC
Yeah you’re talking out of your behind lmao. So Andrean only wants Clacks to play if it’s against them but didn’t want Stephens to play against them last year? That’s funny. You know nothing. Stop trying to act like you do.
OFFICALLY he is out of CP and in Illinois!

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

So I hear all the chin music about shady dealings at CP, why don't we see just how much you really know. I think it is a case of supposition and what if. If the IHSAA really had the manpower to police all schools and conferences I'm sure there would be sanctions galore. I'm interested to see just how deep the problem is at CP.

This has been an enlightening conversation as to the racial aspects to different communities. I was amazed upon arriving in The Region many years ago the divide that still existed. I found out that not all communities were progressive enough to embrace athletes of color. (change my mind) I know this might be a taboo topic and if the moderators feel it is not within community standards please remove it. Things have improved in some communities but other are resistant to change unfortunately. I believe a coach should put the best eleven on the field no matter the color of their skin.

Nut

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

Nutsy wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:10 pm
So I hear all the chin music about shady dealings at CP, why don't we see just how much you really know. I think it is a case of supposition and what if. If the IHSAA really had the manpower to police all schools and conferences I'm sure there would be sanctions galore. I'm interested to see just how deep the problem is at CP.

This has been an enlightening conversation as to the racial aspects to different communities. I was amazed upon arriving in The Region many years ago the divide that still existed. I found out that not all communities were progressive enough to embrace athletes of color. (change my mind) I know this might be a taboo topic and if the moderators feel it is not within community standards please remove it. Things have improved in some communities but other are resistant to change unfortunately. I believe a coach should put the best eleven on the field no matter the color of their skin.

Nut

Nut

Sadly I agree with you. I have noticed it. At Chesterton/crown point/Laporte the most.

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:38 pm
Fadely23 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:51 pm
Why because I’m not a fan of buzea? I wasn’t a fan when he was in the region. Not every bulldog fan has to like a coach. I haven’t liked our last 3 coaches. I’d rather have Phil mason. Or Russ radtke. Heck I’ll take bill marshall. I just don’t like him as a coach. We need to win with our talent here. And he is recruiting from other schools and states. We have talent in our city. And he doesn’t think our talent is good enough and has to go outside the lines
Pretty ironic coming from a Merrillville guy.