Patrick clacks rumor

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Brickman2020

Re: Patrick clacks rumor

Post by Brickman2020 »

scarab527 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:08 pm
Brickman2020 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:43 pm
It all comes down to how good the player is. So if Andrean lets you walk that's because they do not think you are that good or will make a difference.

However, when it's your leading receiver off a team that almost won a state championship, you block the transfer to give him no option but return to Andrean, go to a whole another or sit out your senior season.

Yes the IHSAA ruled but if Andrean didn't say anything about it the state would have let it happen
Lmao that’s why a two way starter from that team last year is going to play for CP this year right?

The IHSAA blocks transfers that schools sign off on all the time. Again, the IndyStar literally wrote an article about it a few years ago.

So once more, I kindly ask those who know nothing to refrain from acting like they know anything about what they’re talking about.
2 way starter? You are very loose with that term considering the player in question was consistently beat on defense, gave up big touchdown plays against us, Bremen, LaVille and in the State game. Then on offense he had less than 20 catches and less than 5 carries.

So Andrean was more than happy to let him and other players walk.

IHSAA is there to help and support the schools so if a school really does not want a kid to play there are backroom discussions around how it gets done. Some will put on the show for recruiting purposes ad "sign off" then the state will deny allowing the school to look like the good guy and continue to recruit public schools kids to their private institutions.

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

:cry:
Brickman2020 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:28 pm
scarab527 wrote:
Brickman2020 wrote:
It all comes down to how good the player is. So if Andrean lets you walk that's because they do not think you are that good or will make a difference.

However, when it's your leading receiver off a team that almost won a state championship, you block the transfer to give him no option but return to Andrean, go to a whole another or sit out your senior season.

Yes the IHSAA ruled but if Andrean didn't say anything about it the state would have let it happen
Lmao that’s why a two way starter from that team last year is going to play for CP this year right?

The IHSAA blocks transfers that schools sign off on all the time. Again, the IndyStar literally wrote an article about it a few years ago.

So once more, I kindly ask those who know nothing to refrain from acting like they know anything about what they’re talking about.
2 way starter? You are very loose with that term considering the player in question was consistently beat on defense, gave up big touchdown plays against us, Bremen, LaVille and in the State game. Then on offense he had less than 20 catches and less than 5 carries.

So Andrean was more than happy to let him and other players walk.

IHSAA is there to help and support the schools so if a school really does not want a kid to play there are backroom discussions around how it gets done. Some will put on the show for recruiting purposes ad "sign off" then the state will deny allowing the school to look like the good guy and continue to recruit public schools kids to their private institutions.
Well he was a two-way starter. He started both ways in every game. That’s what “two-way starter” means.

That kid would also have been the best receiver and corner on your team last year. He’d be the best corner on your team this year and still would’ve been the best receiver if Caldwell didn’t transfer over. You trying to trash him to make your point is honestly pretty pathetic.

Yes, there’s definitely some sort of backroom conspiracy going on here. And Kubrick filmed the moon landing. Gimme a break.

Brickman2020

Post by Brickman2020 »

I am not trying to bash anyone as he is a kid and doing the best he can out there. All I am trying to say is that for kids that make plays and are good like Clacks schools like Andrean fight to keep in on the roster by limiting his options.

The Indy star did an article saying the PC3 is a potential Mr. Football candidate, he is a very good player and I hope he can play high school football his senior year.

CPbulldogs2024

Post by CPbulldogs2024 »

Andrean definitely is the one that blocked it. They turned in proof of buzea and the coaching staff talking to clacks family. On top of that buzea and the staff also contacted hart from Michigan city to get him to come to them. At least this is all according to my son that’s coming up though bulldog system he is a freshman. Coaching staff told players they are under investigation for recruiting for football/wrestling

scarab527 wrote:
Brickman2020 wrote:

CPbulldogs2024

Post by CPbulldogs2024 »

Sounds like he is in Illinois. Because he definitely wasn’t at practice today for CP
Brickman2020 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:24 pm
I am not trying to bash anyone as he is a kid and doing the best he can out there. All I am trying to say is that for kids that make plays and are good like Clacks schools like Andrean fight to keep in on the roster by limiting his options.

The Indy star did an article saying the PC3 is a potential Mr. Football candidate, he is a very good player and I hope he can play high school football his senior year.

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:22 pm
Andrean definitely is the one that blocked it. They turned in proof of buzea and the coaching staff talking to clacks family. On top of that buzea and the staff also contacted hart from Michigan city to get him to come to them. At least this is all according to my son that’s coming up though bulldog system he is a freshman. Coaching staff told players they are under investigation for recruiting for football/wrestling

scarab527 wrote:
Brickman2020 wrote:

My son who's a senior on the team told me this isn't true.

See how easy it is to make up stuff on the internet?

CPbulldogs2024

Post by CPbulldogs2024 »

Dude his own family is saying Andrean is the one stopping it. They have sent people personal messages. If you wanna see I can show it? I know the family well. I coached the kid growing up in pop Warner! The kid is blocked by Andrean and is headed to Illinois. Which is better off for him anyway

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:35 pm
Dude his own family is saying Andrean is the one stopping it. They have sent people personal messages. If you wanna see I can show it? I know the family well. I coached the kid growing up in pop Warner! The kid is blocked by Andrean and is headed to Illinois. Which is better off for him anyway
Oh brother you’re gonna have to do better than that. We weren’t born yesterday lmao.

I can see why the family is mad the IHSAA blocked him. But that ain’t Andrean’s fault 🤷🏻‍♂️.

cridge

Post by cridge »

CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
he should have left when stephens left

CPbulldogs2024

Post by CPbulldogs2024 »

cridge wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:06 pm
CPbulldogs2024 wrote:
he should have left when stephens left
I can agree. But hey he wanted to defend the ring. But going to crown point was a mistake. Anyone who transfers ti crown point is making a mistake. People look at the coaching staff and think it’s great. The coaching staff has sucess but it’s older and it’s not innovative. This team has no speed no athleticism. We wont beat many teams at all unless we are perfect every snap