Patrick clacks rumor

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
DACfanatic

Patrick clacks rumor

Post by DACfanatic »

As everyone knows Patrick clacks was supposedly going to the red and white at crown point. But my sources have said the school on Broadway have not released him. And the ihsaa has ruled with Andrean on this issue. They want to play against him from what I have heard from other crown point parents. My sources have said there are 4 choices that they will sign off on.

1. Purple and gold

2. Purple and white

3. Go to Illinois

4. Sit out senior year.

Anyone else hear this? Or can confirm this?

Brickman2020

Re: Patrick clacks rumor

Post by Brickman2020 »

I have heard he only has the last 2 options:

1. Go to Illinois
2. Sit out senior year

He's a good kid so I hope he goes and plays somewhere this season. Terrible when these schools control players and don't allow them to transfer but that's why you don't go to that school in the first place.

VikingNation

Post by VikingNation »

Kids get blocked by the IHSAA all the time, even if the school doesn't sign off, it is ultimately the IHSAA decision and this was clearly an athletic transfer like everyone stated on a previous post about Andrean Transfers.

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

:D
Last edited by paintballer on Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

If it’s only the last two options then that’s not Andrean blocking it, it’s the IHSAA. And the IHSAA has blocked plenty of people for obviously athletic-based transfers, the Indy Star wrote a whole giant piece on it a couple years ago. The truth is Andrean doesn’t have a history of blocking transfers out, 3 guys went to Hobart my junior year, Stephens last year, etc. Anyone with a half a brain knows way more transfers have been blocked going into Andrean than going out. The train rolls along at 5959 Broadway with or without you.

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

scarab527 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:03 pm
If it’s only the last two options then that’s not Andrean blocking it, it’s the IHSAA. And the IHSAA has blocked plenty of people for obviously athletic-based transfers, the Indy Star wrote a whole giant piece on it a couple years ago. The truth is Andrean doesn’t have a history of blocking transfers out, 3 guys went to Hobart my junior year, Stephens last year, etc. Anyone with a half a brain knows way more transfers have been blocked going into Andrean than going out. The train rolls along at 5959 Broadway with or without you.

Don’t mean to burst the bubble but last year they held on the stephens transfer papers till week before season because they wanted him to not be eligible week 1. According to his father.

And as for clacks. His family and personal friends have all said that Andrean didn’t sign off on it due to something the kid posted on socials that’s now deleted. 🤷🏼‍♂️. From what I understand Andrean said they will only sign off for 2 schools because they wanna play him. So the kid went to ihsaa and the ihsaa blocked it also.

But yet they signed off on the 2 kids that went to merrillville this year… I think Andrean is being petty. Which btw… how come no one has mentioned merrillvilles transfers this off season. Some how Parker and the merrillville fans have kept it quiet over there. They got like 6 this summer. Just seen them in a scrimmage. They look good. Should be fun in the DAC. I’m a fan of all the schools in the DAC

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

DACfanatic wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:14 am
scarab527 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:03 pm

Don’t mean to burst the bubble but last year they held on the stephens transfer papers till week before season because they wanted him to not be eligible week 1. According to his father.

And as for clacks. His family and personal friends have all said that Andrean didn’t sign off on it due to something the kid posted on socials that’s now deleted. 🤷🏼‍♂️. From what I understand Andrean said they will only sign off for 2 schools because they wanna play him. So the kid went to ihsaa and the ihsaa blocked it also.

But yet they signed off on the 2 kids that went to merrillville this year… I think Andrean is being petty. Which btw… how come no one has mentioned merrillvilles transfers this off season. Some how Parker and the merrillville fans have kept it quiet over there. They got like 6 this summer. Just seen them in a scrimmage. They look good. Should be fun in the DAC. I’m a fan of all the schools in the DAC
Yeah you’re talking out of your behind lmao. So Andrean only wants Clacks to play if it’s against them but didn’t want Stephens to play against them last year? That’s funny. You know nothing. Stop trying to act like you do.

VikingNation

Post by VikingNation »

Parents and personal friends are your sources, Cmon Man.

And we have talked about Merrillville on the boards before but it is what it is. They get transfers and always find a way to get beat when it matters in the playoffs.

Cant wait to get them twice this year! Go Vikes!

Brickman2020

Post by Brickman2020 »

It all comes down to how good the player is. So if Andrean lets you walk that's because they do not think you are that good or will make a difference.

However, when it's your leading receiver off a team that almost won a state championship, you block the transfer to give him no option but return to Andrean, go to a whole another or sit out your senior season.

Yes the IHSAA ruled but if Andrean didn't say anything about it the state would have let it happen

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

Brickman2020 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:43 pm
It all comes down to how good the player is. So if Andrean lets you walk that's because they do not think you are that good or will make a difference.

However, when it's your leading receiver off a team that almost won a state championship, you block the transfer to give him no option but return to Andrean, go to a whole another or sit out your senior season.

Yes the IHSAA ruled but if Andrean didn't say anything about it the state would have let it happen
Lmao that’s why a two way starter from that team last year is going to play for CP this year right?

The IHSAA blocks transfers that schools sign off on all the time. Again, the IndyStar literally wrote an article about it a few years ago.

So once more, I kindly ask those who know nothing to refrain from acting like they know anything about what they’re talking about.