Confirmed!! Merrillville!

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Boilernation

Re: Confirmed!! Merrillville!

Post by Boilernation »

cridge wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:04 pm
Boilernation wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:41 am
cridge wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:38 am

nope. I said what I said. now im here ness with the pot
You be you man. Each time you repeat the line it has even less meaning than the first time.
Whatever , you ask the same thing i answered the same way.
You literally accused a coach of running a plantation with a predominantly black team at Merrillville. Yet, don't want to provide any context. And I recan't my comment regarding Stephens and not being accepting back to Merrillville. If what I've told is true I completely understand why he left and why he was allowed to come back.

cridge

Post by cridge »

Boilernation wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:22 pm
cridge wrote:
Boilernation wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:41 am

You be you man. Each time you repeat the line it has even less meaning than the first time.
You literally accused a coach of running a plantation with a predominantly black team at Merrillville. Yet, don't want to provide any context. And I recan't my comment regarding Stephens and not being accepting back to Merrillville. If what I've told is true I completely understand why he left and why he was allowed to come back.
I said the same thing you said. you just inmates running the asylum, I said slaves running the plantation.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

cridge wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:39 am
Nutsy wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:15 am
DACfanatic wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:37 pm

There are a few things out on why he left. I do know the true reason… yes there was recruiting from an Illinois school… but… there was a personal matter that had to be taken care of.
You have opened the box.. why don't you tell us about the personal problem? Or was it a personnel problem?

Nut
Nut you know. quit playing withdudes emotions
Thanks for the insight... some people just irritate me as I do to others... sometimes.
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

Brickman2020

Post by Brickman2020 »

cridge wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:39 am
Boilernation wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:59 pm
IMO, Merrillville shouldn’t have let him re-join the team. Sends a message that the inmates are running the asylum.

Great rivalry win for the Pirates. But, beating a talent depleted 2A school handily should be expectation for them at this point.
Or the slaves running the plantation
I really hope that this comment is removed from the board. racism should not be accepted on here.

Can not make that comment on a primarily African American high school

cridge

Post by cridge »

Brickman2020 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:54 pm
cridge wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:39 am
Boilernation wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:59 pm
IMO, Merrillville shouldn’t have let him re-join the team. Sends a message that the inmates are running the asylum.

Great rivalry win for the Pirates. But, beating a talent depleted 2A school handily should be expectation for them at this point.
Or the slaves running the plantation
I really hope that this comment is removed from the board. racism should not be accepted on here.

Can not make that comment on a primarily African American high school
???? Nope! I'm saying it. I'm African American

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

I have read through this thread like 3 times and I am still lost.

Boilernation

Post by Boilernation »

cridge wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:16 pm
Boilernation wrote:
cridge wrote:

I said the same thing you said. you just inmates running the asylum, I said slaves running the plantation.
Inmates running the asylum is a reference to a cult film and an expression. You referred to Merrillville as a plantation in a previous thread. Was your only point that Seiss is white and the team is predominantly black? Or did you have more context to offer that opinion?

cridge

Post by cridge »

Boilernation wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:12 pm
cridge wrote:
Boilernation wrote:

Inmates running the asylum is a reference to a cult film and an expression. You referred to Merrillville as a plantation in a previous thread. Was your only point that Seiss is white and the team is predominantly black? Or did you have more context to offer that opinion?
leaving the plantation is cult saying for black folks.

Boilernation

Post by Boilernation »

cridge wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:23 pm
Boilernation wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:12 pm
cridge wrote:

leaving the plantation is cult saying for black folks.
I'll take your word for it. At this point I can't tell if you're F'n with me or this went way over my head.