My DAC week 2 power rankings and preview/predictions

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Boilernation

Re: My DAC week 2 power rankings and preview/predictions

Post by Boilernation »

DACfanatic wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:07 pm
Boilernation wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:30 pm
DACfanatic wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:54 pm

No I’m parkhurst. Idk who the bulldogs guy is
If you say so. But alot of bulldogs comments are in par with your opinions from last year. I gotta know, man. Are you really a Packers fan?
100%. My dad took me into an nfl sho store when I was 3 years old. And told me to pick out anything. Well I walked over and grabbed a Brett farve jersey. And that was that. Lol

I was a packers fan. My dads a Vikings fan. Bother is a bears fan. 😂
Wow...just shocking! I can get why people are on either side of the Sox/Cubs detabe, are meh about the Hawks. either care a lot or a little about the Bulls, but the Bears seem to be the one true team that brings Chicagoland together in agreeance. Crazy to me when I meet a non Bears fan. Moreso when it's the F'n Packers.

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

Boilernation wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:07 pm
DACfanatic wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:07 pm
Boilernation wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:30 pm

If you say so. But alot of bulldogs comments are in par with your opinions from last year. I gotta know, man. Are you really a Packers fan?
100%. My dad took me into an nfl sho store when I was 3 years old. And told me to pick out anything. Well I walked over and grabbed a Brett farve jersey. And that was that. Lol

I was a packers fan. My dads a Vikings fan. Bother is a bears fan. 😂
Wow...just shocking! I can get why people are on either side of the Sox/Cubs detabe, are meh about the Hawks. either care a lot or a little about the Bulls, but the Bears seem to be the one true team that brings Chicagoland together in agreeance. Crazy to me when I meet a non Bears fan. Moreso when it's the F'n Packers.

Don’t be mad because the bears are trash 🗑️ lol 😂 packers about to win by 17 week 1 lol 😂

cridge

Post by cridge »

Dann Ellenwood wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:55 pm
cridge wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:45 pm
Dann Ellenwood wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:07 pm

Way more to the "why" they went to Ohio for a game.
The why doesn't matter they not stepping out of their comfort zone.
Don't think you even know what/who I am talking about.
yes i do. the people up here are not stepping out their comfort zone.

Dann Ellenwood

Post by Dann Ellenwood »

cridge wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:23 am
Dann Ellenwood wrote:
cridge wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:45 pm

The why doesn't matter they not stepping out of their comfort zone.
Thank you. I was not talking about "the people up here". I was speaking of Center Grove, as the conversation shifted that way.

Boilernation

Post by Boilernation »

Dann Ellenwood wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:58 pm
cridge wrote:
Dann Ellenwood wrote:

Thank you. I was not talking about "the people up here". I was speaking of Center Grove, as the conversation shifted that way.
Did you watch their game against Oakland, TN. I paid the $9 to stream on CG's Sports Network. Wow. Center Grove is loaded once again. They have a 6'5 QB heading to Duke that can f'n throw the ball around the field. No D1 prospects at WR but a bunch of athletes that can get open, catch the ball, and get some YAC in the process. Their defensive front 7 is so freaking physical and agressive. Beautiful to watch. Center Grove is just a machine. I love the offenisve play calling that mixes in the shotgun wide formations as well as the tight Wing T that CG historically ran. Final was 28-10. The 28-0 that was reporting on Harrell is incorrect. I don't see how it'll be possible for CG to maintain this level of play when Moore eventually retires. He's definately built a winning culture though that the CG community has adopted. Oakland reminded me alot of what I would expect from an SEC country team. Big. Fast. Phyiscal. Hard hitting. That team had some dudes.

cridge

Post by cridge »

Dann Ellenwood wrote:
cridge wrote:
Dann Ellenwood wrote:

you on a region message board. I can see anyone in indy playing a school from Ohio, Michigan and anywhere else. Merrillville, Crown Point, Valpo not.
They happy playing Andrean, Lowell and Hobart

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

cridge wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:36 pm
Dann Ellenwood wrote:
cridge wrote:

you on a region message board. I can see anyone in indy playing a school from Ohio, Michigan and anywhere else. Merrillville, Crown Point, Valpo not.
Breaking news: merrillville non conference schedule reported to change.

Hobart has dropped Merrillville for week 2.

Valpo rumored to be playing HSE week 1 next year. Penn week 2

Merrillville will move Andrean to week 2! And pick up Penn week 1!

Andrean is only on merrillville schedule for 1 more year and then rumor is we pick up snider

Dann Ellenwood

Post by Dann Ellenwood »

cridge wrote:
Dann Ellenwood wrote:
cridge wrote:

Don't pass blame onto others if you can not keep up.

Dann Ellenwood

Post by Dann Ellenwood »

Boilernation wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:17 pm
Dann Ellenwood wrote:
cridge wrote:

Did you watch their game against Oakland, TN. I paid the $9 to stream on CG's Sports Network. Wow. Center Grove is loaded once again. They have a 6'5 QB heading to Duke that can f'n throw the ball around the field. No D1 prospects at WR but a bunch of athletes that can get open, catch the ball, and get some YAC in the process. Their defensive front 7 is so freaking physical and agressive. Beautiful to watch. Center Grove is just a machine. I love the offenisve play calling that mixes in the shotgun wide formations as well as the tight Wing T that CG historically ran. Final was 28-10. The 28-0 that was reporting on Harrell is incorrect. I don't see how it'll be possible for CG to maintain this level of play when Moore eventually retires. He's definately built a winning culture though that the CG community has adopted. Oakland reminded me alot of what I would expect from an SEC country team. Big. Fast. Phyiscal. Hard hitting. That team had some dudes.
No I was working.

cridge

Post by cridge »

Dann Ellenwood wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:22 pm
cridge wrote:
Dann Ellenwood wrote:

Don't pass blame onto others if you can not keep up.
alrighty then.