Wolves shut out by pirates!??

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
cridge

Re: Wolves shut out by pirates!??

Post by cridge »

cridge wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:12 pm
VikingNation wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:24 pm
Merrillville just isnt that good, time to accept it Parkhurst.
you are right. they could be little better. they shouldn't be like this

cridge

Post by cridge »

cridge wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:14 pm
cridge wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:12 pm
VikingNation wrote:
you are right. they are better than what they displayed so far.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

cridge wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:10 pm
Boilernation wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:31 pm
cridge wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:59 pm

right now. merrillvilles offense is non exiistant. when you here the reason why he won't play the qb, you will say thats that plantation B.S.
What’s the reason?

he ventured off for a few hours. merrillville said not on this plantation. now sit
Thank you sir.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

Boilernation wrote:
cridge wrote:
DACfanatic wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:40 pm

Idk how many times I gotta tell you That’s not me. This is me.. and I was at game. And didn’t feel any need to respond to this. Defense played great but I gave up on the pirate offense week 2 when they refused to let the back up in thays shredding JV teams for 400+ yards a game. We haven’t scored a offesne TD since week 2
right now. merrillvilles offense is non exiistant. when you here the reason why he won't play the qb, you will say thats that plantation B.S.
What’s the reason?

The reason that has been told by the kids father is that he is a sophomore and a sophomore isn’t capability of leading an offense and needs to wait his turn. That came from the coach and the kids father.

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

VikingNation wrote:
And now that QB is done for year 😩😩😩😩😩 after an injury in JV game..

Boilernation

Post by Boilernation »

DACfanatic wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:19 pm
Boilernation wrote:
cridge wrote:

What’s the reason?

The reason that has been told by the kids father is that he is a sophomore and a sophomore isn’t capability of leading an offense and needs to wait his turn. That came from the coach and the kids father.
If true that reads like a passive aggressive way for Seiss to say he didn't think the kid was mentally ready to lead a DAC offense as a Sophomore.

cridge

Post by cridge »

DACfanatic wrote:
Boilernation wrote:
cridge wrote:

What’s the reason?

That was probably said by the coach. :roll: I'm calling B.S. There is more to it. go pull the father to the side and ask him.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

An interesting conversation for sure... "The Truth Will Set You Free."

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

Boilernation wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:58 am
DACfanatic wrote:
Boilernation wrote:

What’s the reason?

If true that reads like a passive aggressive way for Seiss to say he didn't think the kid was mentally ready to lead a DAC offense as a Sophomore.

Last thing the father told me Friday was that “wissing doesn’t want Jordan leading the offense as a sophomore. And seiss is on board but wants Jordan to get 10-15 throws in a game to keep teams off balance.”

But don’t matter now kid is out for a little bit if not rest of season. Just depends on how far merrillville makes it forward

cridge

Post by cridge »

DACfanatic wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:43 pm
Boilernation wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:58 am
DACfanatic wrote:

Last thing the father told me Friday was that “wissing doesn’t want Jordan leading the offense as a sophomore. And seiss is on board but wants Jordan to get 10-15 throws in a game to keep teams off balance.”

But don’t matter now kid is out for a little bit if not rest of season. Just depends on how far merrillville makes it forward
so that's what he told you? ok. he's right. but he left off some info