Hobart vs Lowell

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
NWI10

Hobart vs Lowell

Post by NWI10 »

Who does everyone have winning this annual slugfest?

Lowell plastered Highland last week. Hobart beat a average Andrean team.

I have Hobart winning 21-17.

BrickieJanet

Re: Hobart vs Lowell

Post by BrickieJanet »

Hobart takes the W!!!!!!!

Dkg1

Post by Dkg1 »

The Brickies really handled Lowell pretty handily tonight with a running clock! And reserves in early in the 4th quarter…

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

Great to see!

VikingNation

Post by VikingNation »

Is Lowell that bad this year?

Have they ever given up 50 points before?

NWI10

Post by NWI10 »

Hobart played really well...

Lowell is young. All four losses for RDP have resulted in running clocks. They have a bright future with lots of young guys playing.

Boilernation

Post by Boilernation »

NWI10 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:29 pm
Hobart played really well...

Lowell is young. All four losses for RDP have resulted in running clocks. They have a bright future with lots of young guys playing.
Is their young talent better than HC's young talent? Right now it appears RDP has taken a major step back in the South Lake County pecking order.

VikingNation

Post by VikingNation »

Watched the stream, Wow Hobart came out on fire! IF they play like that against Hanover its going to be a great one

NWI10

Post by NWI10 »

Hanover is well on it's way to becoming the dominate program in the NCC. If I were to do a "future" forecast of the future of programs in the NCC I would say Hanover has the brightest future.

the dog

Post by the dog »

NWI10 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:50 pm
Hanover is well on it's way to becoming the dominate program in the NCC. If I were to do a "future" forecast of the future of programs in the NCC I would say Hanover has the brightest future.
What I would say is that there are now four haves in the NCC now -- Andrean, Hobart, Hanover Central and Lowell. Andrean and Lowell are down this year but they aren't programs that stay down long. Hanover Central has a really good team this year and would expect they will be in the group of four at the top, but think that assuming they have the brightest long term future is still really premature. Keep in mind that in their last year in the NCC, Griffith was co-champion. Didn't exactly pan out long term.