DAC power rankings and predictions

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
cridge

Re: DAC power rankings and predictions

Post by cridge »

Boilernation wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:35 pm
cridge wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:34 pm
Nutsy wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:49 pm

Woulda, coulda, shoulda… give me a break.

Nut
Facts tho. Would have won easily if our back was healthy and had our full Def
Conjecture isn’t factual.
what i said about merrillville valpo is

the dog

Post by the dog »

cridge wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:44 am
Boilernation wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:35 pm
cridge wrote:

Conjecture isn’t factual.
what i said about merrillville valpo is
But it's not real useful going forward. We won't see Davis play going forward. They won without him which is all that matters.

VikingNation

Post by VikingNation »

DACfanatic wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:25 pm
pvsharks wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:20 pm
It is week seven, Most teams are dealing with missing starters due injuries and other issues. Playing in the DAC, NCC takes a toll on bodies and teams. Staying the course and building back-ups is the name of the game .
I agree. Week 3 was early for a lot of injuries. But we lost none the less.

Now tomorrow this is gonna be an interesting game. Merrillville defense for the first Tami (baring any setback today) since week 1 will be fully healthy. And the offense has everyone except RG (if I’m not mistaken) now @scarb is correct our offense has looked horrible since week 3. Some can be due to injuries. Some can be due to the fact the team has a better QB on the bench and it’s not even close. But 🤷🏻‍♂️ I don’t choose who plays. But I 100% believe merrillville defense is head and shoulders above Valpos when both are healthy. Tomorrow will see the truth. Maybe I’m too blind to see it. But without Davis I think Valpo struggles to move ball and I’d even go as far to say as they will be under 150 yards for game. And potentially be 7 points or less on the board
Cody Coldtakes Parkhurst

Richielikelionel

Post by Richielikelionel »

cridge wrote:
Nutsy wrote:
cridge wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:03 pm

Without that kickoff return Valpo lost. Total fluke. Or should I say valpo escaped

Nut

All I’ve heard on this board is excuses about Merrillville losing only because of injuries. Valparaiso lost the best RB in the conference and still won. Good thing you get another shot in regionals. If you lose twice you’re really going to be upset. Like I said before the first game. I’ve watched both these teams play. I think Valpo is the better all around team. I’m going to rewatch the first game though to see if all these ville players left the game and never returned. Just funny that injuries is the excuse for Merrillville when Valpo had the biggest injury. You guys lost by 30 to Crown Point. Valpo dominated then for nearly three quarters.

cridge

Post by cridge »

Richielikelionel wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:55 pm
cridge wrote:
Nutsy wrote:

Nut

All I’ve heard on this board is excuses about Merrillville losing only because of injuries. Valparaiso lost the best RB in the conference and still won. Good thing you get another shot in regionals. If you lose twice you’re really going to be upset. Like I said before the first game. I’ve watched both these teams play. I think Valpo is the better all around team. I’m going to rewatch the first game though to see if all these ville players left the game and never returned. Just funny that injuries is the excuse for Merrillville when Valpo had the biggest injury. You guys lost by 30 to Crown Point. Valpo dominated then for nearly three quarters.
just to get it straight. I'm not making any excuses for Merrillville. they said Merrillville had a Fluke TD and i replied Valpo had a Fluke kickoff return. which actually decided the game which was facts.

if Merrillville would of won then everyone would be saying Valpo didn't have their RB.

now with valpo dominating cp there is a lot to say about that. CP may be rated to high bu who knows but time will tell.

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

Nothing about that kick return TD was a fluke. It was a designed KOR wedge that opened the middle of the Ville kick off team by design. Don't take credit away from the Valpo players or coaches for good execution.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

cridge wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:02 pm
Richielikelionel wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:55 pm
cridge wrote:

just to get it straight. I'm not making any excuses for Merrillville. they said Merrillville had a Fluke TD and i replied Valpo had a Fluke kickoff return. which actually decided the game which was facts.

if Merrillville would of won then everyone would be saying Valpo didn't have their RB.

now with valpo dominating cp there is a lot to say about that. CP may be rated to high bu who knows but time will tell.
Get the popcorn... this is going to get interesting.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

Boilernation

Post by Boilernation »

paintballer wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:10 pm
Nothing about that kick return TD was a fluke. It was a designed KOR wedge that opened the middle of the Ville kick off team by design. Don't take credit away from the Valpo players or coaches for good execution.
What this guy said. There's a major difference between a desigend KOR and a WR scoring a TD because the DB in position to make the play couldn't hold onto an INT on a poorly thrown ball that happened to deflect straight into the WR's hands.

cridge

Post by cridge »

paintballer wrote:
Whatever. without they lost. no doubt. the DB didn't make the play. Merrillville did

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

cridge wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:00 pm
paintballer wrote:
Whatever. without they lost. no doubt
The deep pass could be considered fluky too
Last edited by paintballer on Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.