Merrillville @ Morton

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
DACfanatic

Merrillville @ Morton

Post by DACfanatic »

Merrillville travels to Morton this Friday in what could be a very explosive game. The spread on the game is Merrillville by 14.. There is a lot of bad blood in this game as the coaching staffs and the teams know each other personally and don’t really like each other. Both teams have lost players to the other team in the last 5 years. Both teams are gonna want to make a statement and run the score up! Do you guys see a close game? Or a blowout.

My personal opinion. Merrillville shuts down Morton in all 3 phases and wins the game running away with a running clock 56 -7

I don’t think lemon has anything to slow down the pirates and it will be tough to move the ball on the defensive line of the pirates. 🏴‍☠️

Let’s hear your guys predictions

From the Stands

Re: Merrillville @ Morton

Post by From the Stands »

DACfanatic wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:22 pm
Merrillville travels to Morton this Friday in what could be a very explosive game. The spread on the game is Merrillville by 14.. There is a lot of bad blood in this game as the coaching staffs and the teams know each other personally and don’t really like each other. Both teams have lost players to the other team in the last 5 years. Both teams are gonna want to make a statement and run the score up! Do you guys see a close game? Or a blowout.

My personal opinion. Merrillville shuts down Morton in all 3 phases and wins the game running away with a running clock 56 -7

I don’t think lemon has anything to slow down the pirates and it will be tough to move the ball on the defensive line of the pirates. 🏴‍☠️

35-7 Merrillville

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

From the Stands wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:36 pm
DACfanatic wrote:

35-7 Merrillville
What makes you come up with your observation?

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

Merrillville by running clock.

From the Stands

Post by From the Stands »

DACfanatic wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:05 pm
From the Stands wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:36 pm
DACfanatic wrote:

35-7 Merrillville
What makes you come up with your observation?
I can see Morton hitting a big play, but probably not sustaining drives.
Merrillville offense isn’t super explosive.

Boilernation

Post by Boilernation »

DACfanatic wrote:

14 point spread...can I have that bookies number!?! I'm hoping Morton can pull the upset. I like seeing the northern Lake County teams succeed in the playoffs. And it would be fun to watch you explain how Merrillville really didn't lose. I'll take the Pirates though with a running clock.

nwifbfan

Post by nwifbfan »

Merrillville. It won’t be close.

Richielikelionel

Post by Richielikelionel »

Ville 42 Morton 14

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

Richielikelionel wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:33 am
Ville 42 Morton 14
If the boys in purple win it will be a close one.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

If Merrillville doesn't win big I will be quite surprised