DAC Job Opening

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
scarab527

Re: DAC Job Opening

Post by scarab527 »

Nutsy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:52 pm
“The Horse’s Mouth” often bends like the willow. The whole I’m going to be there thirty years is just as good as the step up that comes along!

Nut
I would agree, but knowing Skinner I do believe he’ll be there for a long time. He’s only in his 30s though so anything can happen. But I think most people at Andrean wouldn’t be shaken up at all if he left.

Region Don

Post by Region Don »

If I had to bet, I'd say Parker would be the guy if Seiss decided to leave. He was an assistant under both Wells and Seiss before he left for HC.

cridge

Post by cridge »

Region Don wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:07 am
If I had to bet, I'd say Parker would be the guy if Seiss decided to leave. He was an assistant under both Wells and Seiss before he left for HC.
That sounds about right. It's going to be hard to give up that plantation.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

scarab527 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:38 pm
Nutsy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:52 pm
“The Horse’s Mouth” often bends like the willow. The whole I’m going to be there thirty years is just as good as the step up that comes along!

Nut
I would agree, but knowing Skinner I do believe he’ll be there for a long time. He’s only in his 30s though so anything can happen. But I think most people at Andrean wouldn’t be shaken up at all if he left.
Never is a long time... if he leaves someone else will take the reigns before the ink is dry on the new contract. Coaching is a dog-eat-dog world.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393