DAC Job Opening

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
nwifbfan

Re: DAC Job Opening

Post by nwifbfan »

Meatballs - very interesting speculation and plausible. I was not aware Seiss lives in Chesterton.

From the Stands

Post by From the Stands »

nwifbfan wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:15 pm
Meatballs - very interesting speculation and plausible. I was not aware Seiss lives in Chesterton.
Facts

Boilernation

Post by Boilernation »

scarab527 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:58 pm
Gonna be that guy, but this is why rumors are banned on the other board.
I agree with you. This thread needs to be deleted.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

There is nothing wrong with speculation... rumors are a different story. There is a fine line between the two. As far as Coaches living in District more live out than in. The next few weeks will prove to be interesting... for many different reasons and on many different levels. Stay tuned.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

Boilernation wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:40 am
scarab527 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:58 pm
Gonna be that guy, but this is why rumors are banned on the other board.
I agree with you. This thread needs to be deleted.
I don’t think so.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

Boilernation

Post by Boilernation »

The only positive I can take away from this thread is there appears to be some hope for my Portage Indians.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

Boilernation wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:13 am
The only positive I can take away from this thread is there appears to be some hope for my Portage Indians.
Welcome to the Warpath!

DACfanatic

Post by DACfanatic »

Meatballs wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:04 pm
My speculation is Peterson retires to go travel/watch his kid play at VU. Merrillville loses AGAIN to Valpo. Merrillville admin probably frustrated plus whatever went on at the start of the season. With Valpo win they move up to 6A. That 5A sectional is up for grabs with no Valpo. Chesterton does have a very solid group of juniors and sophomores. Seiss goes to Chesterton to get that 1st sectional title and so he can coach his kids in the next few years. Merrillville struggles when he leaves.
Brian Parker will be merrillville coach if seiss leaves 😂 or Chris skinner (which in fact is the rumored new coach of seiss leaves)

scarab527

Post by scarab527 »

DACfanatic wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:31 pm
Meatballs wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:04 pm
My speculation is Peterson retires to go travel/watch his kid play at VU. Merrillville loses AGAIN to Valpo. Merrillville admin probably frustrated plus whatever went on at the start of the season. With Valpo win they move up to 6A. That 5A sectional is up for grabs with no Valpo. Chesterton does have a very solid group of juniors and sophomores. Seiss goes to Chesterton to get that 1st sectional title and so he can coach his kids in the next few years. Merrillville struggles when he leaves.
Brian Parker will be merrillville coach if seiss leaves 😂 or Chris skinner (which in fact is the rumored new coach of seiss leaves)
I’ve heard from the horse’s mouth that he’ll be at Andrean forever, and I believe it. But if he did leave, maybe it wouldn’t be the end of the world.

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

“The Horse’s Mouth” often bends like the willow. The whole I’m going to be there thirty years is just as good as the step up that comes along!

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393