Crown Point and Merrillville

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Boilernation

Crown Point and Merrillville

Post by Boilernation »

I went off the grid for a bit and Im surprised to return to hardly any mention of the games. The Dogs were able to accomplish what recent Pirate teams have failed to do and beat a legitimate Indy powerhouse. Now they’re rewarded with the University of the West Side of Indy. I would love to see the Dogs bring a large class Title back to the Region. It’s been a LONG time. Their all star coaching staff will need to scheme the game plan of their lives to have any shot at beating the Giants.

Has anyone heard from Cody? I need to know if he had 2023 5A State Champion shirts screen printed with the final score of the Merrillville and Valpo game.
Last edited by Boilernation on Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

From the Stands

Re: Crown Point and Merrillville

Post by From the Stands »

Boilernation wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:06 pm
I went off the grid for a bit and Im surprised to return to hardly any mention of the games. The Dogs were able to accomplish what recent Pirate teams have failed to do any beat a legitimate Indy powerhouse. Now they’re rewarded with the University of the West Side of Indy. I would love to see the Dogs bring a large class Titke back to the Region. It’s been a LONG time. Their all star coaching staff will need to scheme the game plan of their lives to have any shot at beating the Giants.

Has anyone heard from Cody? I need to know if he had 2023 5A State Champion shirts screen printed with the final score if the Merrillville game.
I’ve been wondering about Cody myself!

Yes, CP managed to leapfrog some steps as a program in not only winning their 1st regional in forever, but also beating an Indy team to go to the dome.
Would love to see them win, but the season has been successful no matter what happens. No one can say different.

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

He didn’t mail you guys your state shirt? I am currently wearing mine

From the Stands

Post by From the Stands »

BallinFreak wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:58 pm
He didn’t mail you guys your state shirt? I am currently wearing mine
😂😂😂

Nutsy

Post by Nutsy »

Having some issues with the 3XL and 4XL.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

Nutsy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:21 pm
Having some issues with the 3XL and 4XL.

Nut
You are such a funny guy... I'm sure as rotund as you are a 4XL would have been tight on you. Love you man.

Tomter1

Post by Tomter1 »

The way Snider manhandled Merrillville, I knew they would cruise by Decatur Central. Congrats to CP on getting to Indy.

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

Tomter1 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:03 pm
The way Snider manhandled Merrillville, I knew they would cruise by Decatur Central. Congrats to CP on getting to Indy.
Agreed. Congrats again to the Bulldogs!