6A North State Champions???

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
From the Stands

Re: 6A North State Champions???

Post by From the Stands »

Tomter1 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:21 am
From the Stands wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:41 pm
Tomter1 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:01 pm
Snider D one of the best in the state from what I saw this year, They could beat CP, CP barely got past an average Penn team, put the Westfield game in Westfield and the Rocks win by 10+. Sagarin ratings are not all that accurate.
What would make you say that Penn team was average?
They play in very bad conference. They did have a good record, but not much experience. Next year I think they will be a very good team. They did easily beat Mishawka & beat valpo early in season, but I always feel the first 1 or 2 games are not a true model. Maybe a slightly above average team??
Their conference was not good. I give you that. But that they did to Valpo, Mishawaka and Warsaw.. they were not average. CP beat a very good Penn team.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

That lights going out play is a sure ploy to kill momentum.

NWI10

Post by NWI10 »

IMO it’s really corny. They had a fantastic year but they were dominated in the title game. What BUZ does has certainly been impressive but I feel 2023 will be looked at as the peak.

Brickman2020

Post by Brickman2020 »

I find it very funny, how this thread got so off topic.

No one is saying crown point didn’t have a great season. No one is saying they didn’t deserve to play for a state title. The coaching staff and players did a fantastic job and congratulations to them for making it to state.

The whole point was to bring awareness to hope stupid they are for making 6A north champions, they deserved to be clowned accordingly