Early region top 10 predictions

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Hanovergrad2019

Re: Early region top 10 predictions

Post by Hanovergrad2019 »

Lebron hill he grew up playing with merrillvilles new qb and they have great chemistry.

Freddie brown (lives next door to merrillvilles qb) also lives in merrillville. Both of them have told played and staff over at the ville that they are headed that way due to wanting to actually have an opportunity to get past sectionals. Plus they both will be instant starters..

There is your mic drop

Jimbo23 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:31 pm
Hanovergrad2019 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:16 pm
[
Willing to gurantee that portage doesn’t get more than 2 wins this year being that they lost transfers to Valpo and merrillville.

Andrean is a loss cause. There talent is gone and coach is searching to leave. Just hasn’t found a good opening.

Morton has been and always will be a joke.. they have no where near the talent to compete with any of the top 4 duneland schools. So they will lose by 30+ come state tourney. Plus merrillville taking 2 of there kids this summer and Morton had no idea. (Btw those 2 kids live in merrillville already) (both have D1 offers)

Best fight on this list will be Merrillville/cp/valpo

quote=Jimbo23 post_id=3442 time=1713187119 user_id=143]

This was Jimbo's Entirely Too Early 2024 Top 10 (Posted on the Monday after Thanksgiving 2023)
1. Crown Point Bulldogs (Defending Class 6A Runner-Ups)
2. Merrillville Pirates (Defending Regional Champions)
3. Valparaiso Vikings (Defending Sectional 10 Champions)
4. Hanover Central Wildcats (They'll be back! Too much talent and coaching not too)
5. Morton Governors (Too much talent not to like them. Staff being together for another year will help too)
6. Hobart Brickies (Incoming Senior class is a good one and the guys beneath them aren't bad either)
7. Andrean 59er's (No way they're 3-7 two years in a row, right?)
8. Lake Central Indians (Return a ton of experience on Defense. Offense has some holes to fill)
9. Lowell Red Devils (A program that always finds a way to get better. I'd be shocked to see them below .500 again)
10. Chesterton Trojans (See Andrean/ Lowell explanation)

Jimbo's New Entirely Too Early 2024 Top 10 (as of 4/15/2024)
4. Hanover Central Wildcats (They'll be back! Too much talent and coaching not too)
5. Morton Governors (Too much talent not to like them. Staff being together for another year will help too)
6. Hobart Brickies (Incoming Senior class is a good one and the guys beneath them aren't bad either)
8. Chesterton Trojans (See Andrean/ Lowell explanation)
9. Portage Indians (Willing to bet that Portage finishes top 4 or 5 in the DAC this season)
10. Lowell Red Devils (A program that always finds a way to get better. I'd be shocked to see them below .500 again)
You have almost no idea what you're talking about. Drop the names of the transfers, I'll bet you can't because they don't exist. Happy hunting though. Idk if I've ever seen a post 100% wrong, but you helped the cause.
[/quote]

Hanovergrad2019

Post by Hanovergrad2019 »

You are a moron… he is taking merrillvilles job after this next season. Seiss is resigning end of year because his kids are going through Chesterton. The coaching staff started the convo with skinner last year. He is hands down the 1st pick for them. The entire merrillville community is already talking about him being the coach after this season. Go ask there Superfan.

Jimbo23 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:04 pm
paintballer wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:02 pm
Hanovergrad2019 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:16 pm
[
Willing to gurantee that portage doesn’t get more than 2 wins this year being that they lost transfers to Valpo and merrillville.

Andrean is a loss cause. There talent is gone and coach is searching to leave. Just hasn’t found a good opening.

Morton has been and always will be a joke.. they have no where near the talent to compete with any of the top 4 duneland schools. So they will lose by 30+ come state tourney. Plus merrillville taking 2 of there kids this summer and Morton had no idea. (Btw those 2 kids live in merrillville already) (both have D1 offers)

Best fight on this list will be Merrillville/cp/valpo

quote=Jimbo23 post_id=3442 time=1713187119 user_id=143]

This was Jimbo's Entirely Too Early 2024 Top 10 (Posted on the Monday after Thanksgiving 2023)
8. Lake Central Indians (Return a ton of experience on Defense. Offense has some holes to fill)
9. Lowell Red Devils (A program that always finds a way to get better. I'd be shocked to see them below .500 again)
10. Chesterton Trojans (See Andrean/ Lowell explanation)

Jimbo's New Entirely Too Early 2024 Top 10 (as of 4/15/2024)
8. Chesterton Trojans (See Andrean/ Lowell explanation)
9. Portage Indians (Willing to bet that Portage finishes top 4 or 5 in the DAC this season)
10. Lowell Red Devils (A program that always finds a way to get better. I'd be shocked to see them below .500 again)
You can't produce a single name of a Portage football player who has transferred.
He sure can't. Nor a Morton one. Guy doesn't even know the Andrean guy had EVERY chance to leave this offseason, and didn't. To be honest, the Andrean take is what threw me off the most. Lol :lol:
[/quote]

CPbulldogs2024

Post by CPbulldogs2024 »

I can’t confirm or deny if transfers have happend at merrillville. But it’s been all over the CP community that seiss is leaving at the end of this next season due to his kid being a freshman at Chesterton after next season. And Hanover grad is partially right. I know brown very well over at Morton he is majorly considering heading to merrillville. He lives in Merrillville and also went though school there till freshman year. Haven’t heard anything about lebron or any portage people but the rumor inside the DAC with all the coaches is skinner is taking merrillville over at the end of this next season. And Merrillville just like we have at crown point have reached out of state for quite a bit of people.

No matter what going to be a fun year

CPbulldogs2024

Post by CPbulldogs2024 »

1. Crown point.
2 merrillville

I don’t think much separates these two programs we will see week 3.

3. Valpo.
4 Hanover
5. Hobart
6. Andrean
7. Michigan city
8. Chesterton
9. Lake central
10. Munster

CPbulldogs2024

Post by CPbulldogs2024 »

@DACfanatic you got any answers on merrillville? We know your the superfan “Cody”

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

I'll believe Seiss leaving when I see it. I know what district Brad's kid's go to school in, too (weirdos lol). I know Peterson is getting older (no one gets younger). I know Brad has a pretty sweet gig at Merrillville in all aspects of his job. If THIS is the only thing you're "right" about, you're not Nostradamus, you know what everyone else assumes based on their little bit of knowledge of Brad Seiss, where he and his family reside, and what you think Brad is gonna do. I'd imagine the search for MERRILLVILLE's HEAD FOOTBALL COACH will extend a LITTLE further than simply handing the job to Coach Skinner. I think he's a good coach and would do a great job at Merrillville, but if you don't think they're gonna open that search up then I've got some ocean front property in Nebraska I've been DYING to get rid of! It's all yours...

How about when Lebron Hill and Freddie Brown DO suit up for Morton next season, you permanently ban yourself from the board for being so wrong? If they both suit up for the Pirates, or someone other than the Govna's, I'll do the same. I could use the extra free time if you're so "in the know."

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

I'm still waiting on the Portage names.

Jimbo23

Post by Jimbo23 »

paintballer wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:47 pm
That got overlooked when I was called a moron for not crowning Skinner as the new Merrillville Head Coach, while they still have a head coach. Lol

paintballer

Post by paintballer »

Jimbo23 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:04 pm
paintballer wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:47 pm
That got overlooked when I was called a moron for not crowning Skinner as the new Merrillville Head Coach, while they still have a head coach. Lol
Calling someone a moron on an online forum is wild.

VPISU

Post by VPISU »

Jimbo23 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:00 pm
I'll believe Seiss leaving when I see it. I know what district Brad's kid's go to school in, too (weirdos lol). I know Peterson is getting older (no one gets younger). I know Brad has a pretty sweet gig at Merrillville in all aspects of his job. If THIS is the only thing you're "right" about, you're not Nostradamus, you know what everyone else assumes based on their little bit of knowledge of Brad Seiss, where he and his family reside, and what you think Brad is gonna do. I'd imagine the search for MERRILLVILLE's HEAD FOOTBALL COACH will extend a LITTLE further than simply handing the job to Coach Skinner. I think he's a good coach and would do a great job at Merrillville, but if you don't think they're gonna open that search up then I've got some ocean front property in Nebraska I've been DYING to get rid of! It's all yours...

How about when Lebron Hill and Freddie Brown DO suit up for Morton next season, you permanently ban yourself from the board for being so wrong? If they both suit up for the Pirates, or someone other than the Govna's, I'll do the same. I could use the extra free time if you're so "in the know."
I'll get the popcorn.