Hobart / Merrillville

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
BrickieJanet

Hobart / Merrillville

Post by BrickieJanet »

Hobart / Merrillville

Any thoughts??

VikingNation

Re: Hobart / Merrillville

Post by VikingNation »

I think despite the score, Hobart is still a really good team. The score was decently close which speaks to how close Hobart is to being a time that I think the whole region knows they can be.

Beastmode

Post by Beastmode »

Once the young Brickie Oline comes around, they should be really good. Merrillville is a really good 6a contender and Hobarts defense looked stellar, they flew around and brought the thud. Babcock is a nightmare. The called back TD would have made it 23 to 15 assuming 2 pt conversion was good. Whole different ball game.

BallinFreak

Post by BallinFreak »

no shame in losing to mville this year.

Bricks have a really good team

Brickman2020

Post by Brickman2020 »

Merrillville/Morton is going to be very tough this year with all the kids they recruited to come play for them. Its a 6A school beating a 4A school so not much stock to put in it. Hobart is going to be very tough this year and playing teams like this will just make them more dangerous on the run to Lucas Oil

Richielikelionel37

Post by Richielikelionel37 »

Merrillville is stacked. I am a Valparaiso graduate and fan and I am not sure they will be able to stick with them this year. It was already going to be a close game and than they got those 5 Morton players. If Merrillville can’t get to state this year. They never will.

Northwest Hoosier

Post by Northwest Hoosier »

Brickman2020 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:32 pm
Merrillville/Morton is going to be very tough this year with all the kids they recruited to come play for them. Its a 6A school beating a 4A school so not much stock to put in it. Hobart is going to be very tough this year and playing teams like this will just make them more dangerous on the run to Lucas Oil
Let’s go Merrillville Pirates
The hate is just more fuel for the fire.
Just keep watching!!!!!!!!

Graphic Context

Post by Graphic Context »

Northwest Hoosier wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:55 pm
Brickman2020 wrote:
I am confused where this so called "hate" is coming from? Does anyone else see hate for the pirates right now? I see a lot of praise... I must be missing something.

Brickman2020

Post by Brickman2020 »

Northwest Hoosier wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:55 pm
Brickman2020 wrote:
No hate at all. Merrillville is looking very tough this year and wish them the best in the 6A play offs