Changes Coming

Chat with Region hoops fans about last season and get set for the next one!
Nutsy

Changes Coming

Post by Nutsy »

After the past week I am now pretty sure that they are going to be changes to the state tournament.

1. The article by Neddenreip, felt the IHSAA wanted the story to get out to the public. He is a high school basketball news representative and the way it was written makes me believe that we are headed that way.

2. The commissioners comments during the 2A girls state finals game on TV was another way to get the message out. It felt as though his words were chosen carefully and the question was staged.

Who has to approve the changes. Just the board or does it have to go to a statewide vote? What is the process? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nut
Come on down to El Monte Slim's (Wheeler's best kept secret)
Wheeler, IN . 46393

Dann Ellenwood

Re: Changes Coming

Post by Dann Ellenwood »

Nutsy wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:57 pm
After the past week I am now pretty sure that they are going to be changes to the state tournament.

1. The article by Neddenreip, felt the IHSAA wanted the story to get out to the public. He is a high school basketball news representative and the way it was written makes me believe that we are headed that way.

2. The commissioners comments during the 2A girls state finals game on TV was another way to get the message out. It felt as though his words were chosen carefully and the question was staged.

Who has to approve the changes. Just the board or does it have to go to a statewide vote? What is the process? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nut
Sorry. Don't even know what you are referencing. Can you share some background?