Best Sectional Championship Match Up

Join the discussion on all the major topics in Region football!
Brickman2020

Best Sectional Championship Match Up

Post by Brickman2020 »

Wanted to see which sectional championship game is going to be the most fun to watch

footballwrestler

Re: Best Sectional Championship Match Up

Post by footballwrestler »

Merrillville - Jeff

I think all of the games can be close and worth your money (save Valpo - LaPorte)

Hobart - Lowell will be interesting, but probably a w for the bricks

Calumet - Hanover could be a great game. And 2 schools thatve never won football hardware

Rennsy - Andrean intrigues me. Andrean is great, but the Bombers have an outstanding program. It was a close game last year, but this isn’t the same RC team.

Chesterton - Elkhart is interesting as well. Portage was able to put up points on them. It’d be a huge upset if Chesterton could do it.

I know my money is on Jeff and Merrillville though as someone who’s team is out looking for a game to go to.

VikingNation

Re: Best Sectional Championship Match Up

Post by VikingNation »

2A: I am taking the Niners but never count out Coach Nowlin and the Bombers

3A: Calumet vs. Hanover Central is a great match up. 2 programs both looking for their first sectional titles and what a great story the NWI Times just put out on CJ Cooper playing for his late father. https://www.nwitimes.com/high-school/po ... op-story-1

4A: Hobart will play a great game and beat Lowell

5A: Vikings win

6A: Merrillville vs. Jeff- I think this game will be awesome. So many good players on both teams, JoJo got offered by Iowa and Grant got offered by Nebraska this past week, very cool stuff for Region kids to get offers like that. I like Merrillville at home winning a shootout.

6A: I would love Chesterton to pull off the upset but it is a tall order against a good Elkhart team

I would agree that Merrillville-Jeff is best sectional championship match up